Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Martial Arts Fitness

Last week I started an exercise class for women. They call it Martial Arts Fitness, but they really should call it Martial Arts Boot Camp! It meets Twice a week for 50 minutes, so I have been 3 times so far..... I am so sore and stiff. It's amazing how muscles rebel when you haven't used them in the way you are asking them to perform now. Honestly, I have never punched or kicked anything in my life before last week, and this body knows it. Anyway, I paid for a month, so I will continue to go, but it would be great if I didn't hurt so much at the end of the month as I want to commit to next month too. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I started a water aerobics class a few months ago at the local rec center and you are so right...muscles that have not been used like to rebel! Sounds fun though!
    ~Rose Starr

    ReplyDelete