Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve - Audra's Birthday

Audra Rose was 11 on Christmas Eve. When she was 12 hours old, the hospital sent us home with her in a big Christmas stocking. She was so cute with a red and green knit cap on and just her little cheeks peeking out. We still have the stocking, and every year we put her in it to take a photo. This year she stood in it for the picture as I told her that we will probably have her stand in it until she is 21 and can only fit 1 foot in. She loves her special stocking and is always happy to pose in it. Here she is 2007, 2008 and 2009.





So this leads to the question, "How do you celebrate a child's birthday on Christmas Eve?" We have always been careful to make it special for her so she doesn't feel forgotten. Typically, most of her friends are busy with the holidays, but our family is big enough for a party. We always have a birthday cake sometime on the 24th, and the last few years we have tried to do something special that was 'non-Christmasy'. Last year we all went to Build-a-Bear Workshop so she could make a stuffed animal, then we went to Limited Too to choose some new birthday outfits, then out to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. All 11 of us, at the mall, on Christmas Eve. It was great fun.















This year we went to see Disney on Ice at Staples Center, all 11 of us,  then a few days later we took her ice skating. Also great fun.
















We love our Christmas Eve Baby, our youngest,
Audra Rose. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. perfect age her tits are just starting to bud and her pu--y still has no hair just how I like girls, first is her mouth, watch my come drip from her chin when she blows me, then her sweet, tyt ass, LOVED ass ever since I f--ked my cousins ass when she was 5 I was 16, mmmmmmmmmmmmm really good lil f--k she was, then I spend all night coming in her p-ss- over and over, LOVE feeling them buck and shake underneath me when I f--k them to orgasm

    ReplyDelete