Last weekend G and I went to Lenscrafters in the mall to get new glasses. I have been carrying around a new prescription since last August because last time I had glasses made (in 2007) they had the wrong prescription in them. I wore them around for over a month try to get used to them before I went back to the eye doctor to check my eyes again. There they told me the glasses were made wrong. I marched right back to Lenscrafters, and they re-made them correctly. Fast forward 18 months, and guess what - they made them wrong again! When I put them on it was like looking through a fun house mirror, and the technician at Lenscrafters told me to try them for a few weeks to adjust to the new prescription, just like last time! I refused and insisted they were wrong, they called out an optician who verified that they were not made correctly. They told me the problem was the frame I choose! Can you believe it! So I had to search through the store to pick another frame then wait for them to be made again. They're good now, but the whole ordeal took a total of 6 1/2 hours of my Saturday! And I paid more for they 2nd choice frame! I will never trust Lenscrafters again.
No comments:
Post a Comment